Monday, August 6, 2012

lolla 2012

We went to Lollapalooza yesterday and I am still coming down from my high....had such an amazing time and got to see some of my favorite artists, Of Monsters & Men and Florence & the Machine, as well as other amazing performances by Justice, Jack White, Kaskade, Gaslight Anthem, & Zeds Dead. Landon even came with us for the day shows and can't wait to bring him back every other year, we had such a fun time with him. Buttt we had an even better time rocking out all night with Landon at the sitter's ;) I took two videos on top of Chris' shoulders of my absolute favorite songs -- Little Talks (Of Monsters) and "Shake it Out" (Florence). Both were ahh-mazing. The videos really do not even do them any justice but every time I re-watch them I still get goosebumps. {Will post soon} But for now here's a few pics for ya! :)
Of Monsters & Men :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...