Tuesday, August 7, 2012

lolla videos

As promised, here are a few videos from lollapalooza from on Sunday. I am still mad at myself for forgetting my flip video. And even more mad at myself for discovering that my iphone storage was full and stopped recording half way through Lionheart. But for the last two I snagged Chris' iphone and hopped up on his shoulders to get complete unobstructed videos of my faaaavorite songs, "Little Talks" by Of Monsters & Men and "Shake it Out" by Florence & the Machine. They are a little shaky because I couldn't contain myself from rocking out. Enjoy!!

Of Monsters & Men, Mountain Song
Of Monsters & Men, Lionheart
(This one is only about 30 seconds from the beginning but its still awesome, loving the crowd's energy)
Little Talks! <3
& it's hard to dance with the devil on your back so Shake it Out <33
{Sorry I got a little crazy at about the 4 minute mark}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...