Monday, August 13, 2012

Brutiful

Lots has been going on over here lately, and I can't divulge too much right now but basically... my head is spinning. Lots of good things, lots of bad things. Life has been brutal and beautiful. Brutiful. Isn't that always the case? Been feeling very overwhelmed and a lot of anxiety with the many changes we're currently going through, and trying to figure out a way to keep moving forward in a positive, happy, peaceful, and more simplified life, amidst all the crazy bullets life has thrown at us. We went to church on Sunday for the first time in a couple of months and {of course} I was shaken straight through to my bones. I was filled with so much clarity, knowledge, positivity, faith, love, and insight all at once, and left with a truly indescribable feeling. The message called "Inexpensive Happiness," delivered by Dr. Henry Cloud, which you can view HERE.
I realized I need to change my entire software of thinking. With every thought that comes into my mind and with my every reaction to even the most trivial instance, and especially now as we're venturing through some huge decisions and events and changes. I need to keep God first in my life as my guide and not as a last resort. I need to rid all the fear in my life that consumes and debilitates. I need to not collapse when one thing goes wrong. I started a meditation routine this morning, and I am already starting to feel a little better.
One day at a time, my monkeys.   <--Watch the video and you'll get it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...