Friday, March 21, 2014

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Finally got around to trying out this cauliflower crust pizza and am so pleased with how it came out! I've definitely been much more conscious about what I've been eating these days as I've been working hard to drop those baby lbs & get into tip top shape for Florida next month and summer. On top of working out, I've been trying to eat really clean - cutting out carbs and upping my proteins, fruits & veggies. But of course I have my pizza cravings! So here is an awesome cauliflower pizza crust you can try out if you want to eat healthy, skip the carbs, & still enjoy a just as yummy, guilt-free pizza.

What You'll Need:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I did mozzarella & cheddar mix but whatever you fancy)
- about 1/4 cup parsley
- about 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper

Directions:
1. Break up the cauliflower into florets and blend in blender
2. Take out your cauliflowerthat should now be crumbles, and put in baking dish and cook in oven for about 10 minutes at 350
3. Mix the cauliflower with beaten egg, shredded cheese, & spices
4. Press your "dough" onto baking sheet lined with parchment or pizza stone
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400
6. Add toppings and bake at 400 for another 5-10 minutes. 
7. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...