Monday, June 10, 2013

Healthy Greek Yogurt Spinach Dip

I've had my hot Spinach Artichoke Dip on my signature dish list for quite some time now and have been searching for a cold counterpart for the summer and I've finally found her. Made with plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream, this dip is much healthier than than other cold spinach dips and tastes absolutely amazing. I made this according to my own taste and preference but of course you can feel free to doctor it up a bit by adding water chestnuts or celery or other crunchy chopped vegetables and play around with what you like. This recipe makes for a huge serving, so definitely recommended for a larger group or party.

What You'll Need:
- 16 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup reduced fat mayo
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 bag shredded swiss cheese
- 3 large green onions (chopped)
- 1 bag/box of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 vegetable soup/dip mix packet

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Serve with fresh vegetables or pita chips & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...