Monday, June 10, 2013

18 Weeks


18 weeks in & only 2 more away from finding out the sex! Super excited for our gender reveal barbecue on the 30th :) For a general update on how baby brother or sister is developing you can click HERE & you can also watch a 3D video on baby developing HERE. (S)he's about 5 1/2 inches long, about the size of a bell pepper and weighs about 7 ounces. Been feeling lots of movements from the little one and Chris felt him/her kick for the first time last night which was really cool to share :)
I've been feeling pretty good overall. I have some days where I'm utterly exhausted and I feel like I'm semi-comatose, but other days where I'm bursting with positive energy. My appetite is beginning to come back now, and am feeling much larger, although I've still only gained about 3 lbs (I know, it's hard for me to believe too). But that's sure to change soon as I can be expecting to gain about a half a pound every week during this trimester. Been searching for some cute maternity clothes (not sure I will ever find any) and mainly been squeezing myself into non-maternity stretchy dresses for now. 
Stay posted for our big gender reveal post in a few weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...