Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Links to Love


  • Modcloth -- I've said it once and I'll say it again, love, love, love this site. Lots of adorable new summer clothes hereherehere & here. And did I mention that I'm being featured in their monthly newsletter tomorrow?! Sign up @ modcloth.com to see me sporting this lovely new bathing suit in action!
  • Fanfound -- Have company in for the summer and in need of some fun, cheap things to do?? Sign up at Fanfound.com for exclusive deals on entertainment events near you - concerts, comedy, sporting, & more. It's totally free to sign up and lots of events are totally free or otherwise have up to 90% discounts! Who said going out & having a good time had to be expensive?
  • Shabby Apple -- If you haven't noticed the new image on my right sidebar, check 'em out! Lots of adorable vintage inspired frocks. I'm particularly loving the palm springs collection numbers here & here.
  • Etsy items -- this chevron summer tote, gold heart necklace, & stone pendants here & here. (I know, so hippie, but I love them).
  • New blogs to love -- 
    • Our Little Coop -- Makes me want to raise chickens! Plus lots of great diy household cleaning products and lots of delicious & healthy recipes to try.
    • Primitive Mommy -- Lots of great content here on attachment parenting, organic anything & everything, & homeopathic remedies. Need to check out more of her recommended documentaries here.
    • Oh So Lovely Vintage -- Pretty much obsessed with this girl. She shares tons of adorable vintage clothing & inspiration. And she has the best instagram pics!
  • Last but not least, Mat Kearny on youtube. Just makes everything better. (Loving these tracks off his new record --"Learning to Love Again," "Drive," & "Ships in the Night."

Hope you enjoy! And thank you to everyone in response to my last post who voted for us! You guys are the best!

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking to my Etsy page. The Grey chevron beach tote is one of my favorites too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Matt Kearny and I love Shabby Apple! Thanks for sharing all of the other super cool links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered Shabby Apple and since scoping out their suits decided that I MUST have a vintage inspired one piece for this summer...I'm still working on losing the baby belly so I'm so glad to see the retro styles coming back! I love their black & white polka dot one but also been searching the 'net and came across Modcloth too...I think I might have even "pinned" one of their suits...we have similar taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey kuntry mama! yes both my black & white polka dot high waisted bikini & red gingham one piece are modcloth and i am in love with them!! shabby apple's are adorable too but i'm gonna have to wait a lil bit before i order more! glad to have another retro lovin' follower! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...