Tuesday, April 17, 2012

new hampshire minitrip

Just got back from the beautiful state of New Hampshire early this morning & posting some quick pics from the past few days there. It was really a business trip for Chris that Landon and I decided to tag along on for the weekend. I took most of these photos on the way there but unfortunately once we got there, I was too busy enjoying myself that I didn't interrupt the moments to picture take. All of my MA friends drove up to hang at some point which was amazing & I miss everyone already :( But it just makes me look forward even more to future east coast trips this summer.
 L conked out on the cab ride, but woke up for the moving walkways where he no joke ran up and down at least 100 times, each equally exciting as the last. This made for a very tired little honneybunny & a happy lil mama at takeoff.
 Jet setting far past a toddlers bedtime = a sleeping sweetheart on both our laps the whole way through.
Playing hard outside in the gorgeous 70-90 degree weather & refueling with some snacks. L gets his best haircut of his life to date, & tries to make friends with an older blonde girl, but clearly can't mask the fact that he is just more interested in wheeling his new cars along anything, and anyone.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just happened onto your blog and I love it! And your little boy is super cute! I'm looking forward to my little one becoming a toddler! It looks like such an adventure! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture of the night sky is breathtaking! and so is landon, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...