Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring wardrobe wishlist

Been seeing these thin, slightly oversized blouse-like denim shirts everywhere and seriously coveting. Love this one from Zara. (Others: f21 + Urban Outfitters)

These XO Rings from JewelMint ($29.) [Images via Atlantic-Pacific]
A new "hands free" crossbody bag. Clockwise from top left: Rebecca Minkoff "Neon Flirty"; Marc Jacobs "Natasha", Marc Jacobs, Lulu's (Last one only $31.)
Brightly colored skinnies - Love these ankle-length slim trousers (H&M) (Only $14.95) & these "super soft" skinnies (Topshop).

5 comments:

  1. I NEED that ring! Thanks so much for posting! Love all these items on your wishlist!!!! I'm your new GFC follower and cannot wait to check back. I found your blog on the Link Up. (thankful) xoxo

    Ashlie
    http://goldenandlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purses! Cute stuff on your wish list! New follower. You can visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/. I found your blog through the link up.

    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great initiative, it is worth doing such things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...