Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last week in iphone pics

Last weekend @ a friend's wedding downtown @ Prairie Productions. It was 75 degrees outside & a gorgeous day to watch two friends tie the knot. It was actually such a fun wedding that they ended up running out of hard alcohol & open mic/band ensued which was pretty awesome. 

I received Cassandra's Angel in the mail as part of L's Easter gift and love it. It is a touching tale with a beautiful moral for young children and adults alike and it made me cry the first time I read it out loud to Landon, which means you should probably go out and get it. I also decided to kickoff the spring with painting my nails pastel, which I am a huge fan of. Landon is already taking after his dad with his love for football, and looking like the next blonde Tom Brady here. Annnd I captured a beautiful sunset at the end of another gorgeous day.

Decided to drive to Austin, Texas for South by Southwest music festival. (Which I probably won't ever do again).

First stop - Memphis! Went to Beale Street for dinner. It was definitely a rad place and would love to go back and spend more time there.

Back on the road again. & celebrating my birthday at midnight with my hubby.

Finally in Austin :) Me trying to be hipster. *Sweet hipster shades snagged @ H&M for only $5 bucks! Saw some cool new bands - Kopecky Family Band at the DYN party and Semiprecious Weapons @ the Hard Rock party. Check 'em out :)

More Soutby pics, roaming around 6th Street and on the way to see the Shins on my last night there.

& then I flew back home on Friday to pick up this little boy 

& that was my week in iphone pics - I hope you all had a great week as well, are enjoying this gorgeous weather, & had a happy Saint Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a busy week! i know i've said it before but i swear you guys are the most gorgeous freakin family i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you are so sweet!! Thank you :) Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful little family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...