Friday, August 19, 2016

Havana Grace :)

Introducing Havana Grace Bauman:)
I was (and am still!) in total shock that we have another little girl! She is perfect in every way and has completely stolen our hearts.
She came into the world last night, 8/18 at 7:21pm, at 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches long, & a full set of BROWN hair! 
I had her completely drug-free and epidural-free (!!!! Holy shit man), exactly as I wanted and hoped for and fiercely prayed for.
Thank you everyone so much for the prayers and encouragement the past 24 hours and all of you who have put up with me and still loved me through the past 9 months πŸ˜† 
@chrisjbauman, you are the absolute best. 

My adrenaline is kicking right now, baby girl and baby daddy are both sound asleep as I lay here wide awake purchasing all sorts of adorable baby girl things on etsy πŸ˜πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ Hope to get a full birth story up on the blog at some point,  but for now I just wanted to share our beautiful, happy, healthy news πŸ’πŸ‘ΆπŸ»


1 comment:

  1. Havana Grace is your third child as I see in the photo. Most welcome little angel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...