Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Back to School Fashion with Ladida!

I ahh you guys, I am absolutely swooning over Ladida's children's clothing company, especially in the spirit of back to school season. I'm getting so excited putting together outfit ideas for our newborn photo shoot, as well as first day of school and school pictures. I love dressing Landon and Blair in outfits that are unique and stylish, which for boys is SO hard to find.
Ladida.com carries a huge online selection of designer children's clothing with so many beautiful classic and sophisticated pieces, as well as clothing for special occasions. They have everything your heart could desire for upscale kid’s clothing that just exudes swag and originality. This company is perfect not only for your own little ones but I love their unique and boutique styles for special friend's birthdays or holiday gifts as well.
For the BOYS:  

My favorite boys outfit would have to be these pants, this shirt, & these shoes. (but oh my gosh - just look at these shoes for a special occasion, all the heart eyes). Also love this boys' backpack and this cute scarf & hat set!
For the GIRLS:



My favorite girls outfits would be this dress with these boots. I'm also loving this classic Peter Pan collared shirt with this gorgeous plaid skirt! Also obsessed with these pony hair cheetah slip ons :)

And of course for the baby they have SO many adorable options that would be perfect for our newborn photoshoot. I'm totally in love with these knitted rompers (1 & 2) for a boy or a girl:

Right now ladida is offering free shipping on any order over $49. Go check em out, & happy back school shopping!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those suede shoes are adorable. Unfortunately my daughter would ruin them in no time if I sent her to school in shoes like that... so sneakers it is.

    Jessica | Kids Clothing Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post.School fashion is an important part of the regular fashion.When students go to there school his/her should be make a good fashion for school.I find a website for the perfect outfit for school If you need to helps about outfit for school you can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...