Saturday, July 9, 2016

Summer Lovin'

Totally enjoying our summer and exploring new places and fun activities with L and B before the new baby comes. Definitely starting to feel a little anxious some days at the thought of having a newborn when lately I've been feeling at full capacity with just these two guys, but every day changes and every day will continue to change as we all grow, and I know all I can do is offer my best each day. I'm hopeful that my pregnancy exhaustion will dissipate and so hopeful that having the new baby will not be as exhausting as I've been feeling most days in these last few weeks. The kids are so, so excited for 'their' new baby to come and Landon's been counting down the days until my due date every morning. I know they're going to be completely star struck and over the moon with their new little sibling and their comments and sweet gestures towards my moving, growing belly are already melting my heart. A few pics from our weekend, basking and playing in some gorgeous weather outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...