Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

Spent the past couple of days in Lake Geneva with Chris celebrating a friend's beautiful wedding. I can't even express how nice it was to take a break from the kids and the constant cleaning and cooking and housework for a couple of days and nights. It's always so hard and I come up with millions of excuses not to leave but once I finally come around, I never regret it. Good times with good friends, adult conversation, getting dressed up and putting on make up for once, and spending quality time with the one I love. It's so, so important to take the time to nourish ourselves outside of being a mother. And usually we don't realize that until it gets too late. If you have the opportunity to get away without the kids, don't let one of your excuses take you from it. Do it, do it, do it.
29 week bump (dress is maternity from asos.com; necklace is francesca's)



Came home to some beautiful peonies in bloom at the front of our house...
& these little nuggets, completely fine and taken care of without my micromanagement. (I had no cell service! Which was actually kind of nice.. 😏)

Also, side note- I'm on snapchat! Come find me/follow me @mummassnaps 👻

Hope you all had a wonderful, long holiday weekend!:)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...