Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's New at Modcloth!

As you very well know, I am in love with one of my affiliate companies, ModCloth. If you haven't checked 'em out already you're missing out on some serious unique cuteness! & just found out that they just launched a new line of home decor items! I'm super excited about this because not only do I love Modcloth but since moving into a bigger house in the suburbs I've found a deep rooted passion in home decorating & beautification. You can take a look at some of the new items here: ModCloth Retro & Cute Apartment Decor. They have the cutest kitchen and bathroom items to make your home playful and elegant, & all at a very affordable price. Plus they offer free shipping on all orders over $50 ;) Come back and let me know what you buy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...