Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Extract Items!

Finally ordered new supplies & have been a busy little bee working in the lab at Extract on my new skincare products, now listed up in the shop! Originally I started off with just my organic facial cleansing oil & body oil, and now I am proud to announce the arrival of an organic body scrub, bath salts, & eau de toilette. Every item was handmade with so much care and love and is made with all naturally derived, organic, vegan, toxin-free, and the finest pure therapeutic grade a essential oils.
I put together a gift basket of all my current products for an auction item for a charity event my SIL is having for her twin daughters who were both recently diagnosed with autism.
I've already reached out to my facebook network, but I just wanted to spread the word here as well -- They are trying to raise money for an autism assistance service dog, so please check out their website and event, if you can make it, this coming Saturday. If you aren't local or can't make the event, you can make a donation here.  Go ahead and "like" their facebook page and check out their site to learn more about the girls, autism, 4 Paws, and ways you can help the cause and show your love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...