Monday, July 1, 2013

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Absolutely over the moon and so absolutely thrilled that we are having a little girl. We had such an awesome day at our gender reveal party, was so cool to find out and share with everyone. I love that my mother-gut instinct was right on & I can't wait to go shopping for our little princess ;) & to answer the recurring question-- we DID NOT know ahead of time! We found out with everyone at the party. How? At our 20-week ultrasound we had the technician write the sex down on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope, and then took that envelope to party city with my box and had them fill the box up with either blue or pink balloons and tape it shut. So fun right? 
A few pics of our beautiful day yesterday:



3 comments:

  1. ahhhh i am SO excited for you! I had to check to see if you posted anything yet. Girls are such a blessing. Congratulations, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I am over the moon lol so happy :) Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun way of finding out!!! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...