Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Weekend out East // A Big Italian Wedding

Got in late Sunday night from a wonderful weekend out east, celebrating one of my very good friends' getting married out in Long Island. We got up at 5am Friday morning to fly into Boston, where we spent the night with my parents, my sister, and grandmother and had an early birthday party for little L. We announced our pregnancy, I started crying tears of joy, and we celebrated over lots of cake and ice cream and the best veggie lasagna I've ever had. Saturday morning my girlfriend and fiance picked us up for the drive to New York while Landon stayed with my parents for the night (& went to the Big Apple Circus, lucky guy!) We had such a great time at the wedding, I'm not sure if it was my pregger hormones or what but my girlfriend looked the happiest and most beautiful I've ever seen her in my life and the ceremony was so lovely and I had goosebumps the entire mass. The reception was tons of fun, it had been forever since I last saw all my really good college friends, & I miss them already. Although it was kiddie cocktails for me all night, I thoroughly enjoyed the 5 course dinner complete with an arugula salad (my fave), a lightly breaded eggplant parmesan (so good) and a chocolate fondant dessert bar (I may or may not have spilled chocolate all over ma belly). Although sometimes I feel a bit socially awkward without a little alcohol in me, I had a blast showing off my new bump for the first time, catching up with everyone, had some really great sober (at least on my part) convos, and thoroughly enjoyed staying up until 4am without having to worry about a little one waking me up in a few hours, and without a hangover. We hit the road Sunday back to Boston, packed up Landon's little luggage, and we off to the airport to head back to Chicago within the hour. The weekend went by too quick but it was such a good time and I miss it already. & I am already planning a longer trip out east later this summer so I can see more of my friends and family. Some pics from our whirlwind weekend:
 5am wake up call
 Landing in the Bay State

Nails: Essie, Ballet Slippers. Rings: by Hannah Naomi
 Driving by the New York skyline
 The beautiful bride
bumpin'!

What a fun night, Congratulations again Dena & Cary!! Xx

10 comments:


  1. Forever sells world-class good quality products with the help of network marketing (Direct Selling). It has various range of products like Drinks, Bee Products, Nutritional Supplements, Weight Management, Personal Care, Skin Care etc. You can see here the full catalogue of Forever Living Products. We are providing the updated Forever Living pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roblox is a big multiplayer online game creation system. Where an user can create his own game and play it. You can create many types of games in Roblox. Roblox has 100 million monthly active users in all over the world. If you also a user of Roblox then you will definitely like these Roblox memes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching for Minecraft usernames then your search ends here. If you want a catchy, attractive and good minecraft username then you can find many Minecraft Username for girlsMinecraft Username for girls here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos..
    Thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice information very impressed. keep posting bro. At
    My Response

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like what you guys are up too. This sort
    of clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included you guys to my personal blogroll.
    Best Quotes For Entrepreneurship

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Its Amazing Post And I really loved these beautiful picks. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Thanks For sharing. Keep Posting. My Response I thought About This

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up.
    Actually I Thought About this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! View Publisher Site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...