Tuesday, February 5, 2013

por favor

Okay, okay, okay....after asking you all to vote for Mumma's Corner on Top Baby Blogs (thank you for those of you who did!) I feel bad even writing up this post right now because I hate asking for votes for competitions. My blog is not here to "win" first place at something, it's a space for me to share my passions and things I love, document my growing baby > toddler > kid and all his milestones, and a sacred place for me to sit and write words from my heart.

But, I was just informed that a very kind and thoughtful reader out there nominated Mumma's Corner for Apartment Therapy's Best Family & Kids Blog and I would just be absolutely thrilled if my little Corner made a decent running. So, if you enjoy spending time here with me and would like to show your support, I would be truly, madly, deeply appreciative of it :)

It's very simple, all you need to do is click HERE, and keep scrolling down until you see Mumma's Corner, and then click the little icon that says "vote" next to my name.
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...