Thursday, November 1, 2012

trick or treat! slim shady style

This was our first year taking L trick-or-treating and it was honestly the best Halloween of my life. He got the hang of it right away and had a blast ringing all the doorbells and collecting candy in his little pumpkin bucket. Our costumes were random with no family theme -- I was a ninja turtle, Chris a football player, and probably the last time I got to decide on Landon's costume as Slim Shady. But I have to say he pulled off a mini Marshall Mathers pretty damn well :)

Hope everyone else had a happy, spooky, scary & safe Halloween!!



4 comments:

  1. haha awww i love Landon's costume, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, I love Landon's costume! Trick or Treating is so much fun... I was so happy when Leila was old enough to go (last year). It's so much fun to live vicariously through them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The major cause for the consultation with the doctor is to decrease any of the ill effects that may be associated with any of these techniques.
    where to buy acai powder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...