Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Zoolando

Our new thing: taking a 3 mile stroll to & fro the Lincoln Park Zoo. I get my workout in & Lando gets to see the animals. Win win, right? Per speech therapy, I'm trying real hard to teach L the name of each animal and the noises they make....working progress. Okay, not actually making any progress on either front. Still no words or noises, and shows hardly any interest in any of the animals. But he has a great time exploring the limits of the zoo grounds, slash running as hard as he can away from me in any given direction to find an exit. In fact, these pictures are really the farthest thing from what really happens at the zoo. I snapped about a bazillion photos & the pics I've very selectively shown here are during the milli-seconds where I got him to face somewhat in the direction of the animals. So that I can look back on our zoo adventures and falsely remember how attentive he was & what a sweet time we had together.
;)

2 comments:

  1. The zoo! Looks like such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we haven't been to the zoo in several years now. looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...