Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fab Finds Vol. 5

1. Home organization knick knacks from Russel & Hazel. Need Want this, this, & this.

2. This faux fur snood. (The girl is also adorable). Can buy it here for only $26.

3. This dress please [shop]

4. Judith March's Spring 2012 Collection. 
This seersucker ruffle back dress in particular:
 [shop]

5. High waisted, brightly colored, super skinny jeans:

$40 @ TopShop? don't mind if I do. [shop]

6. Spring break bikini cover up crochet shorts...if only they weren't so much $$

7. Not fashion but something to keep you laughing: Damnyouautocorrect.com  If you have some time, go on this site, it is absolutely hilarious... I was totally chuckling out loud to myself and Landon was def looking at me like I was a crazy, but sure to brighten your day. 

8. Lastly, I need to make this & hang in our house:


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...