Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Portraits

I was never the mom who got the professional photos taken in the hospital, or to mark my baby's monthly milestones. I figure I take enough photos of the lil bugger on a daily basis. But I realized we really didn't have any good photos of all three of us as a family, mainly because either Chris or me is always the one taking the pictures. So we set up a family photo session early September right outside where we live, downtown Chicago.

As the day was approaching, the weather forecast looked very promising -- cloudy and overcast but no rain -- every photographer's dream. Half an hour before the shoot, my photographer calls me because it was RAINING. I had just showered and did all my hair & make-up, Landon had just woken up from a nice two-hour nap, and Chris took the hour off from work. There was no way I was going to let a little rain ruin this and I was determined to still do the shoot. I was a little nervous we would all look soaking wet, but you can't even tell it was raining in any of the photos. With the overcast sky, beautiful backdrops, and happy little baby, we really couldn't have taken more beautiful photos.

We just got our images back and you can view them HERE. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...