Tuesday, August 9, 2011

what we've been up to

Sorry I've been slacking lately -- I've been super busy with my legal work this month, and then we had a few friends stay with us for Lollapalooza this past weekend. Here's a few pics from this month though! (most recent - oldest)
landon @ the babysitters while mumma's @ court
(third one in from the left ;))


helping dad move into the new Fanfound office

I'm going to manage his DJ career.....we'll start with little kids' birthday parties, remixing disney songs and nursery rhymes, like a techno lil bow wow

I make breakfast now .... wheat pancakes with berries & syrup :p

Oak Street Beach

sand castles on the shore with dada


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...