Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Forward

Summer is coming to an end, which means packing away the sun hats and flip flops and bringing out the sneakers and jeans. Now that Landon is WALKING, I'm debating which pair of shoes he's going to rock... these Tiny Toms:

or these little Converse Chuck Taylors:


In back-to-school spirit, I love this little stool:
& this little hedgehog pencil holder:
I have also been on the hunt for a bookcase for landon's room to store his ever-growing book and toy collection - I want something similar to this:


And my mind is already racing with ideas for Halloween-
Max from Where the Wild Things Are

landon the lion?

i know.

if he was an immobile newbie I would totally do this.


& if you can't get enough of this little tush.......
......please vote for us! 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...