Friday, September 2, 2016

Basic Invite for Invitations, Announcements, Cards, & More

Today I'm so excited to share with you guys a new card company, that is totally not your basic invite, Basic Invite :) I absolutely love their large sweeping custom calligraphy wedding invitations, but since that time has come and gone for me, I'm a little bit more focused on their birth announcements right now - and my goodness is it hard to choose a favorite. I love this beautiful boho wreath one and for a girl and this watercolor ombre one is my favorite design for a boy. Right now you can save 40% off any birth announcement with promo code BIRTH40!
Thankfully you can order samples to see and compare cards in person before placing a final large order. The samples help so much to see exactly how the colors will appear and to compare different textures and finishes. This was super helpful as I would have probably just gone with the signature matte but after comparing with the extra thick matte, I would definitely go with the thick card stock and the rounded corners.
Besides their amazing designs and layouts to choose from, another thing I really love about them is that you are allowed every single option to change colors, placement of text, font, font size, card stock, edging, and texture, allowing you to truly personalize every aspect of it, which I am really grateful for as I am super type-a about these sorts of things. Their personalization functionality is really top notch -- They have an extremely user-friendly platform and a very well designed interface making editing almost every aspect of your stationery text and text colors super easy. When you apply changes, a preview of your wording will automatically appear on screen which is extremely helpful to see as you are making changes. The ability to edit every line of text (font size, color, alignment, placement or the font itself) is an even bigger bonus when working with photo cards, as you can keep experimenting with different looks to find one that 'goes' well with the photo you're using.  
 They also feature over 40 different colors of envelopes (personal favorite is the gold lined) and their envelopes are peel-and-seal so you don't have to lick and seal 500 envelopes.
I hope you guys go and check out Basic Invite for your next big occasion! & aside from the 40% off birth announcements (code BIRTH40), right now you can also get 15% off anything site-wide with code 15FF51

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great piece of information. I read every single article of yours.
    Keep sharing such informative posts.
    jcpenney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...