Thursday, March 31, 2016

Random Updates

Finally getting back into the swing of real life again after 2 weeks in beautiful Florida with family. A couple little bits to share with you!

- Mumma's Corner was featured in Better Homes and Gardens! They featured Blair's gender reveal party we hosted 2 years ago. You can check it out here.

- Top Baby Blogs has rest their rankings!! Mumma's Corner has continually been within the top 15 and I would love love love your support to keep us there and maybe move us up a few notches if you love us ;) Being ranked on this site has led to so many great opportunities with companies, giveaways, and connections so I would really appreciate your continued support! All you need to do is click on this link, and then click the owl on the left. (And you CAN vote once every day!)

- I am putting together a team of people to help me promote my etsy shop, Extract Skincare. I'm looking for people who are into natural skincare and would like to try my product out (for free!) and post about it on your blog or other social media outlets (facebook or instagram). If you are interested in receiving your own custom made facial cleanser in exchange for a blog post or other social media post, please email me at mummascorner@gmail.com with the subject line "Extract Promotion Team"

- Stay posted for some amazing baby items I will be giving away soon - coming up in the pipeline is The Mommy Hook, a pair of Freshly Picked baby moccasins, Just Born swaddle wrap and muslin swaddle blankets, and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...