Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween!

Tried to go as Game of Thrones characters this year. It pretty much failed but we had so much fun trying to pull it off and a really fun Halloween none the less.
First year I ever did face paint and had so much fun with it! I was a Nightwalker .. Should have gotten some light blue contacts for the full effect but the living all took me for your basic zombie anyway 
Princess Khaleesi: The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, & Mother of Dragons
Landon the fearsome dragon
Chris was supposed to go as John Snow, which he turned into a last minute Lord Rob Stark, who no one really knows even if they watch the show. (But I think he looks pretty good with dark hair!)

I didn't take many photos this year, can view our pics from last year here. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween & Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...