Monday, June 1, 2015

Country Livin'

We are loving life out here 'in the country' and we've been spending so much time outside literally getting our hands dirty in nature as summer approaches. There is so much natural beauty here that we've been fully taking in and appreciating. I've been spending less and less time on my phone, at my computer or the tv, and have just been outside playing with the kids, going for strolls not to go anywhere but just because, and walking around the yard and observing them in their natural element - so curious about the world we live in, the growing herbs and plants that we bring inside to eat, their excitement over the beautiful deer that seem so majestic to them out in our backyard every night. Sometimes I get so lost in the beauty of watching their young minds grow and I'm just feeling so grateful for this season we're in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...