Monday, January 13, 2014

Little Bits

Big yawns. (Obsessed with this Baby Gap bear hoodie which is no longer in stock, but a similar here).
Big bites.

Realizing I started doing some pretty strange yet equally impressive things since Landon started talking...like, I'm a pretty awesome dinosaur. and I can simultaneously breastfeed while building Castle Grayskull out of moon sand. and I can make you one heck of a Ghost Cat with 5 minutes notice. & most recently, blue pancakes for dinner. Why fight it?
Beautiful details at a friend's baby sprinkle.
I just can't get enough. (crib sheet via Land of Nod)
A new little piggy. (Sources of all items pictured can be found at the bottom of this post)

If you want to find out how rich you are, count all the things you have that money cannot buy*
This is Blair sleeping, something she refuses to do at night. But my goodness I love her. 
(Headband from The Lil Cupcake)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...