Monday, June 13, 2011

a week out east

You probably noticed I took a little 2 week hiatus from blogging. Well, the reason being I was out east for a little over a week and I mistakenly left my computer behind. So now I'm posting all of our wild & crazy adventures from our Summer 2011 East Coast Tour. We kicked it off in the hamptons for Lauren's wedding and went out with a bang in Boston for Carolyn's bridal shower. I spent the week in between at my parents' where they got to spend some quality time with Landon and I hung out with many sorely missed friends.
grocery shopping with Mimi



cooling off in the pool with auntie D



so smart...spelling his name already


Playing with grandma when he should be sleeping

pooped.

my sleeping angel

taking a hot tub in the sink

beach babe










last night in Mass, date night with the hub...lobsters @ C Bar...Mmmm

ready to dig in




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...