Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fab Finds

1. Phoenix station on Pandora. It's awesome, I pretty much have it playing nonstop when I'm @ home working or anytime I'm at my computer. Give it a go.

2. Modcloth.com. I just found this site & I am a little obsessed. I have a hard time buying anything for myself nowadays but I love browsing around. Love thisthisthisthisthis, & this
Also their tops: thisthis & this
And their bottoms: thisthis, & this
And This bathing suit

3. Uncommon Ground. This restaurant in Wrigleyville uses seasonal, locally produced, family farmed, & organic products whenever possible. Drinks are from local brewerys plus some unique organic vodka drinks. Not only is organic better for you but it tastes SO much better too. Another plus, this place also has live music performances & outdoor seating.

4. Anthropologie's Home Department -- here are just a few of many faves: these teacupsmirrorbeddingthis little rugwall mirroradorable bowleven their dish towels are adorable, & i can't even handle it.

5. Spring nail polish -- Topless & Barefoot by Essie. Goes with everything and professional enough to wear to work too :)

6. Lulu's. love their sweet lace shorts & skirts here & here.
this fun summer dress
oversized clutch -- i think this may just have to be my mother's day gift this year

7. Cute new cloth diapers! -- Under $20 prints! These are the new artist series 4.0 by Bumgenius and only $19.  Just bought Free Spirit and Concrete Jungle for Landon. They have 2 inserts so they are super absorbant, no leaks, great for nighttime, and so stinkin' cute. As you can see below, Honeybunny is quite happy in them too.
 






Other diapers featured on baby landon are all-in-ones Marvels by Kissaluvs found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...